1. What you guys lawyers? I never said I "blew away" anything. I said I "smoked" the truck. Okay, no actual smoke was involved. I simply beat him, not by an overwhelming amount but confidently so.
2. My definition of smoked: Truck took off first. I jumped on it immediately after I realized the F150 wanted to race, I caught up and easily kept pulling away until I hit about 70 - 80mph. I was about 1/2 to 3/4 car length ahead of him. I could hear the whine of the F150's supercharger screaming as I chuckled to myself. At no time did I feel the F150 was gaining on me. This was a simple drag race with both simply "stood on it"
3. Spec's for 2003 HD F150, 0 - 60 is 6.5 (in Motor Trend or Road&Track), the 300c has been tested in 0 - 60 as fast as 5.3 sec in Motor Trend. The math supports my point, check for yourselves. Even if my car (as a "producton version") is in the 6 second 0 - 60 range, that's still 1/2 second faster than the F150 to 60mph and I can attest that above that speed I was still moving out.
4. I was there and I ain't jiving. I checked out that F150 forum... the stock numbers ain't all that on the F150. 14.85s in the 1/4mile for a stock 2003 (which is what I ran against), I've seen reviews with the 300c in the low 14's maybe even high 13's.
5. I'm not as smart as everyone else, will someone please explain the definition of "blown away."
This post is for entertainment purposes only. Any interpretation is set hereforth as solely the responsibility of the "reader" and shall have no binding juristiction imposed or implied against the "postee." The postee reserves the legal right to roll his own cigarettes as allowed by California law under Magnusson-Morrison act of 1987. Said "cigarettes" may or may not contain a illegal subsances. This has been a public announcement. In the event of a real emergency, run like hell.