Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, new member here.

Found a 2009 SRT8 Hennessey in Black with only 18000 miles. Looks like the hood and right fender have been repainted but a good job. Have no idea what level of power it has. Nice car, but I have no idea what it should sell for, any ideas?

Rob

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where are you located? I know there was a Hennessey SRT8 with 18k for sale a while back here in MD. Wandering if it's the same car

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Annapolis, and I just found the old thread, and yes it is indeed the same car. VIN matches. Car is now at auction and will be sold Tuesday, I am looking into bidding on it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Why is it at auction? Unless it has a totalled or salvaged title that is a pretty valuable car
I think he was asking like $35k for it and I don't think he ever sold it. I wonder what happened that it ended up an auction

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Credit Union is selling it, I think it was repossessed from the guy who listed it here last Summer unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Hennessey = Overrated and Overpriced

No thanks...

What's it worth... All depends on the mods.

Honestly not much more than a stock SRT... But it's all about you and what you are willing to pay. I'm sure they'll want a tidy bundle as it has the badge.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Did you get it? I saw it online for sale already with an asking price of $34k

ROTFL!

That's awesome... an 09 SRT with mods for 34k... oh and a potential accident car too... what is wrong with people??

Reactions: REDRUM
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.