Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the specific availability for the Linen Gold color for the 2006 300C? All I've seen is "Late Availability". If someone gets any inside information on this topic, please post on this site. Thx. :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
300justgotaC said:
Does anyone know the specific availability for the Linen Gold color for the 2006 300C? All I've seen is "Late Availability". If someone gets any inside information on this topic, please post on this site. Thx. :)
I believe that was just a one time deal. And it was not available on the "C".

·
Registered
134 Posts
300justgotaC said:

found this on the 'net:

300 Hold/Delay Last Updated: 2/7/05

Availability Dates

... ... PS2 - bright silver metallic 3/29/05
... ... PVE - go mango! 5/30/05
... ... PYG - linen gold metallic pearl coat 4/18/05
... ... AHB - polic group 9/21/05
... ... XRV - Rear Seat Video System 4/11/05
... ... PA4 - silver steel metallic clear coat 5/16/04
... ... PW1 - stone white clear coat 6/27/05

·
Registered
289 Posts
If I recall, ordering Linen Gold was only available upon valid proof of senior citizenship.

·
Registered
12 Posts
wasn't linen gold exclusive to the signature series?

·
Registered
289 Posts
joey said:
Hey Joe, start taking your meds again. You are slipping! :)
Relax, its just a joke. Someone in another thread that had worked at various dealerships stated that the gold colors sold like crazy to senior citizens.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
In the early 90s BMW called it Bronzit, MB called it Smoke silver (now Desert Silver), others called it taupe, Champagne, etc.. If Linen Gold were available I would have ordered it (I am 43). There is no "young " color on any of the 300 models for 05, go mango may be the young choice for 06, where is the Signal Red, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts