Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thumbing through my Navigation manual and I noticed that there is a factory add-on called the Vehicle Entertainment System (VES), and the instructions seem to imply that it can play DVD movies. Does anyone know what this VES is? It certainly wasn't on the options list when I ordered my car. Thanks!

matts

·
Registered
230 Posts
It's a DVD player and drop down screen for the rear seat. It isn't supposed to be available until early next year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
So does this mean that the factory navigation set up can play dvd's... Or do you still need to spend 600 on the converter... I am wanting to add the navigation and dvd & rear tv's to my 300 Touring... Want to know if the front dash monitor will play movies w/ or w/ out the converter... Thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
300c Ryder said:
So does this mean that the factory navigation set up can play dvd's... Or do you still need to spend 600 on the converter... I am wanting to add the navigation and dvd & rear tv's to my 300 Touring... Want to know if the front dash monitor will play movies w/ or w/ out the converter... Thanks
Please take a look at Navigation Systems; all yor questions are answered in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts