Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I let my cousin borrow my baby for his prom. I was very hesitant but he's a good kid and I know he wouldn't do anything crazy in my car. When I got the car back today something was missing.........

can you see it?....let me zoom in on what's missing....

and what it's supposed to look like....

Now my question is what is this black part called and does anyone know where I can get it. Also since this happened I was thinking of maybe getting some of those mesh inserts but do they sell any that wont cover up my fog light. The only ones I can find are similar to these eBay Motors: 2005 2007 CHRYSLER 300 LOWER MESH INSERTS E&G CLASSIC (item 290230566591 end time May-21-08 05:34:25 PDT)
I really don't like the look with them covering up the fog and wouldn't that look kind of funny at night? If anyone has any helpful info it would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
how did he manage to do that? or did it just fall off?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I wouldnt believe him either but i cant figure out how he would do it either lol

sorry i dont know what the part is called either

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Check the underside of the front on the right below the missing vent and check for any damage. Seems he may have taken a dip in the road a little too fast or something causing it to break and snap off, just a thought.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i highly doubt he grounded out?

i searched on moparsupercenter but couldnt find anything, it might just be a part that comes with the bumper, dealer would know for sure thou

·
Registered
113 Posts
i highly doubt he grounded out?

i searched on moparsupercenter but couldnt find anything, it might just be a part that comes with the bumper, dealer would know for sure thou
you have to go to your dealer and go to the parts department and give them your vin they are fog light bezels they run like 35 a pop i believe

·
Registered
435 Posts
you might try these, on ebay

they'll fit yours and they are trimmed in chrome, and at $35 a pop for stock ones you get a upgrade with these and the extra center chrome piece too.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Your cousin would be walking with a severe limp if he was my cousin.. No, on second though, there wouldn't be a snowballs chance in hell I would let anyone drive my 300 other than the guy that pays for it.. AKA: ME...

·
Registered
435 Posts
look in my first reply and click where it says "on ebay" i put a hyper link on it to get to the listing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
He claims that it just fell off. I want to believe him, but how does something like that happen?

LOL........don't believe that for a second.

It could have happened a number of ways.

If there are no visible markings on the surrounding bumper, then it was hit directly.

Looking at the remnents........it didn't just fall off.....:smashfrea

No doubt about it.....it was whacked.

How many BS stories did we all tell in our youth?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts