Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't be the only one having this issue..

every time I try to access my private messages it loads a blank page, I have to refresh 4 - 5 times to get the page to load..

when I post a quick reply it sometimes takes 3 - 5 minutes to actually post and update the page.

if I click some links from the new topics page I get a 404 page can not be displayed error, or I get a DATABASE ACCESS error..

I have cleared the cache on my computer, I have logged out and back in..

I have tried this on 3 computers, with 3 different internet connections from 3 different ISP's

all with the same issues..

What's up guys?

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I have not had that problem, using this computer or mine at work. Not sure what is up and hope I do not experience it. GL getting it straightened out.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Sorry to hear your having some site issues, Mr. i.

Everything you mentioned is working fast and fine for me. I did have some of those problems with my other laptop but this new one is just moving right along rather quickly with my broadband wireless card.

I guess you will need to get more feedback from other members to see if they are experiencing similar tech issues.

I'm not sure anymore who to forward your concern to either. Maybe you could PM NR.

Let us know what happens.
bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
No problems on this side of the pond Marc. Sorry to hear you are having that kind of bother. It has been good to see posts from you again on here. Take care - John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
The site has been working fine for me lately. Nothing usual occurred for me today.

·
Registered
435 Posts
what browser are you using? I have troubles with firefox (3.0) sometimes but other than that no worries.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...i have a few similar problems running the new IE with wireless broadband. In my opinion the older IE is more stable. You can disarm the fishing filter and clear view filter it does improve a little.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Marc - I'm running clear from my home, my office - and for the last 3 days from a friend's ISP . . .

Not getting any PM's from others about connectivity issues. Don't have any words of wisdom for you on this one.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I havn't been able to download or open the TSB's from wkjeeps.com.
Don't know if this is related or wkjeeps is having problems.
http://www.wkjeeps.com/misc/LX/TSB/TSB_0200407.pdf
joey,
I see this has started up again. I had the exact same thing happening a few weeks ago and worked diligently with Resume Speed trying to figure out why. He had no problems opening up the TSBs and neither did a few other members.

I figured it had something to do with my brand new laptop. I tried messing around with all suggestions from RS and none of them worked. Then all of a sudden, a few later, the links worked.

I don't know why it's doing the same thing again for you and me!

bruno

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
joey,
I see this has started up again. I had the exact same thing happening a few weeks ago and worked diligently with Resume Speed trying to figure out why. He had no problems opening up the TSBs and neither did a few other members.

I figured it had something to do with my brand new laptop. I tried messing around with all suggestions from RS and none of them worked. Then all of a sudden, a few later, the links worked.

I don't know why it's doing the same thing again for you and me!

bruno
Actually this is the first time I have had this problem. Geesh, that is discouraging this is only happening to a few of us.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Actually this is the first time I have had this problem. Geesh, that is discouraging this is only happening to a few of us.
joey & bruno - I've just tried to open a few TSB's and I can't either, so it's not on either of your ends. I'm getting the Internet Explorer cannot display this page error. I have a feeling RS is doing maintenance on it at wkjeeps.com.

Bernie

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
I don’t seem to be having trouble with anything that’s mentioned. However, when I press ESC an adult beverage was supposed to appear and it is no longer functional. What gives? Must be the pain meds. :biggrin:
Isn't that weird!

Just yesterday, I hammered ESC and guess what - An ADULT BEVERAGE magically appeared. Must be some kind of ESP thing going on, Danno.

I just love the power of this forum! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
joey & bruno - I've just tried to open a few TSB's and I can't either, so it's not on either of your ends. I'm getting the Internet Explorer cannot display this page error. I have a feeling RS is doing maintenance on it at wkjeeps.com.

Bernie
I just tried again this morning and they're back up and running.

Bernie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts