Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what type of numbers are people seeing on a dynojet dyno??
has anyone used a Dynamics Dyno?

just predator, cai, and exhaust...

·
Registered
903 Posts
if tuned right you could hit 400 rwhp...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
see my signature.
this was on a dyno dynamics during my CMR tune.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is a shop local here. i know its just for bragging rights but he said that his dyno is 15% less than a Dynojet. If those are your numbers it must be just how he has his setup. correct?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
there is a shop local here. i know its just for bragging rights but he said that his dyno is 15% less than a Dynojet. If those are your numbers it must be just how he has his setup. correct?
it's never gonna be the same. even from one dynojet to another. or a dynamic to a dynamic.
there are too many variables.
but the typical variance that i have seen is about 8%. not 15%. now i HAVE seen that big of a variance from a Mustang dyno. those things are some pessimistic dynos!

not sure how they are all set up, but they can be adjusted to be a bit more load bearing on the rear wheels I THINK.

best thing if ya wanna compare is get it dynoed on the dyno dynamic and then go IMMEDIATELY to a dynojet and that will be the closet measurement for comparison purposes.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
the rpms were off on his dyno. dont know why, but it did go to redline, not 5400

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
dyno schmino

Dyno numbers are bench racing only. Almost not comparable from car to car and DEFINITELY not from dyno to dyno.

Too many variables.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Dyno numbers are bench racing only. Almost not comparable from car to car and DEFINITELY not from dyno to dyno.

Too many variables.
i will agree with ya on that.

there is no way to tell if you were to get the exact same mods as someone else if you will put down any more power.
just mod your car the way ya want.
get it tuned(to me it's worth the money)

love it and dont look back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts