Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm running Toyo's 255/45/20! I love them they fit the wheel well area just right for what I was trying to accomplish. I have no rubbing or any problems out of mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice, understated elegance. Not too flashy - I like you style. May I inquire as to the exhaust system? Never seen the Dual-quads.

·
Registered
268 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Pixel, can you give details on the exhaust mufflers and tips also. I love it.
glad you guys are liking it! I LOVE IT! haha

it's the magnaflow exhaust with dual tips welded on. The brand of the tips is "sebring" and just happened to be the brand the shop carried that was the style I wanted. They are rolled edge & angle cut stainless steel tips. I will measure them this weekend when I take some pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pixel,

Thanks for the reply. That information will greatly assist me in making my decision. Please post us an update of the vibration after the re-alignment and balancing. Good luck and I hope that fixes it. Thanks man!

Shawn

·
Registered
364 Posts
The best config. i have seen so far is 275/45/20 it fills the wheel gap, it gives
your ample handling, it has a nice wide stance but not too wide and it gives you enough coushin so u dont have to cry if you hit a pothole and your rims will thank you, secondly there are rather easy to find. with some eibachs its looks alot better than 22" imo. and it looks more professional than 22" but dont get me wrong 22" are the sh!t but in the longjevity 22' suspension and alot of other parts are going to fall apart rapidly.

vvv90 said:
[Jules] English MotherF***er do you speak it!!! [/jules]
again you keep it comming i appulad you posts

cheese burger royale

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
E55 KEV said:
vvv90, Please be nice with your language. Thanks a lot.
Kev, it was a quote from a movie....Just a joke. No disrespect to the posters. :)

(We need more emoticons on this site. Where's the Jester when you need him)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
PixelPusher said:
glad you guys are liking it! I LOVE IT! haha

it's the magnaflow exhaust with dual tips welded on. The brand of the tips is "sebring" and just happened to be the brand the shop carried that was the style I wanted. They are rolled edge & angle cut stainless steel tips. I will measure them this weekend when I take some pics.
Are you satified with the Magnaflow's sound. Does it drone? I wish I could here it and the Borla 4 muffler system. :confused:

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
PixelPusher said:
...better pics & more info this weekend...
PP, your car looks great! In the first one the grill actually looks black, a good gauge for those that were considering this look.
I look forward to your next batch of pics and to seeing you and your car at a SoCal meet one of these days.

(P.S. I like your new sig :))

·
Registered
268 Posts
HEMEEE said:
PP, your car looks great! In the first one the grill actually looks black,
(P.S. I like your new sig :))
it is black ! & thanks for the compliments.. I have turbohips lower inserts matched black as well.. The emblem on the grille is from 0Stress.

E55: the exhaust sounds awesome but it is MUCH more agressive than stock.. I haven't spent enough time on the highway yet because of the wheel balance issue to see how bad the 4cyl buzz is, but so far it sounds meaty and so mean that I keep turning the stereo down just to listen to it as I take the long way to work ;). It does mellow out once cruising and even when it's coming to life it is not obnoxious .. just rich

here are a couple more pix for now

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
PixelPusher said:
it is black ! & thanks for the compliments.. I have turbohips lower inserts matched black as well.. The emblem on the grille is from 0Stress..... here are a couple more pix for now
I meant frame and all looked black in the first pic in the first set ;) This second set of pics is excellent. Your entire set-up looks outstanding!! And kudos to O Stress on the emblem too!

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
PixelPusher, clarify - How did or what did 0Stress do to design the emblem? Are you saying that the gold & black oval center emblem is not pryed from an OEM Chrysler wing?

·
Registered
109 Posts
HEMISKI said:
hopefully i did this correctly, but here is a pic of my new 20 inch set up, Enkei LXM's with nitto 420's, 255-45-20's
looks sharp... now lower it 1.6 and you'll have the whole look..........

·
Registered
268 Posts
E55 KEV said:
PixelPusher, clarify - How did or what did 0Stress do to design the emblem? Are you saying that the gold & black oval center emblem is not pryed from an OEM Chrysler wing?
I sent 0Stress a spare OEM grille i had lying around and he literally cut away the entire grille except for the wings and did a nice smooth finish job on the edges & filled in the back with silicone. The gold & black chrysler emblem is the stock one that has always been there. I have not had any success trying to pry one out and I have messed up a couple of extra grilles attempting to!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Look Sweet PP

I like the look PP, keep up the good work, BTW, thanks for pics! :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts