Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I tell what system I have. My dash has the 3 spots for speakers, and my front 2 doors have speakers. But I don't see anything anywhere else...

·
Registered
668 Posts
How do I tell what system I have. My dash has the 3 spots for speakers, and my front 2 doors have speakers. But I don't see anything anywhere else...
it's similar to mine (It's Boston Sound System) ... you also have 2 speakers and a Sub at the back :dead1:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
If you have a little Boston Acoustic badge on the front corner of your driver and passenger door, you have the upgraded BA7 system, which means all three speakers across the dash, two in the rear deck and one in each front door (thus "7") plus a more powerful amp (370 watt if memory serves).

If you don't have the badge, then you may have a center speaker grille in the dash, but you probably don't have a speaker behind it, and your amp is about 270 watts.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
The Badge on the posts are in the BA6 model as well on the 2007's

·
Registered
114 Posts
can you post a picture of the badge i would like to see what it looks like

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you have a little Boston Acoustic badge on the front corner of your driver and passenger door, you have the upgraded BA7 system, which means all three speakers across the dash, two in the rear deck and one in each front door (thus "7") plus a more powerful amp (370 watt if memory serves).

If you don't have the badge, then you may have a center speaker grille in the dash, but you probably don't have a speaker behind it, and your amp is about 270 watts.
i`m not sure if this 100% true as i have a 06 300c with these badges on the sides of the doors. and when i installed my gps antenna i put it directly under the center speaker grill cover,due to there not being a speaker there. :dunno:

·
Registered
114 Posts
thanks, i never knew what it look like

·
Registered
114 Posts
i wish i had that one!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i believe behind the headlight switch. confirm with other people since i don't know too much but i remember reading this

1 - 14 of 14 Posts