Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a long,long while for me as life became crazy. How is everyone? Whats new?

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Still alive and well across this side of the pond. Rolling same car, with extra goodies bolted on AMG 8 pots at the front and 6 pots just being installed as we speak. Hows the ride these days, any new mods?

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly I sold it a couple years ago for a Corvette ( and to this day miss that car so much- can honestly it was best car I ever owned after I did all my mods. My vette is beast with it's mods and in a whole 'nother stratosphere but still not the same. I added a Challenger R/T+ to the stable as test. It's actually not a bad ride in itself.
I had a dream to retire early to the Mexican Carribean. I slaved away and last year bought my place. Sadly I'll sell all before I go in 2 years so'm I'm enjoying what I have till then. Can't believe I stayed away so long. It sure seems like site has slowed down

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Yes, it definitely feels like things have slowed down. I think folks are now switching over to the newer Hellcat and then leaving 3CF for Facebook and the Hellcat forums. Mines reaching 98k, still strong and not missed a beat. I reckon I'll be keeping her, it's been in the family since 2010, seen the family grow so it's more of sentimental value than anything. These old skool rides are so much fun to have, my latest mod, 390mm with 8 pots at the front. I'm working on the rears, getting a massive 6 pots with 390mm rotors making it biggies all round. Plus I'm removing the foot operated brakes and installing electronic hand brake. Lots of fun.
20191103_160134.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang. She hurt when ya stop?Only 98k? She's a baby still. Good call on keeping her too.

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Thanks buddy (y)

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well like I said. I miss mine all the time. A bit ago I was looking thru her baby pics to adulthood. I loved how every little or big thing made her more mine. Post me up from pics too please. I remember ya from the old days :)

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jewel 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
That a nice vette, you can import it to Mexican Carreabean, looks nice

Here's mine in the link below, good ol'days. They are old photos but she's had a few additional mods since then.

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More trouble than it's worth. beside's no speed shop's there who could work on it.
Dang you have a sweet ride. Some fantastic photo's that would make awesome poster's there. 🤟.
Very well done !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Cheers buddy (y)

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
Hey yamabob! I took some time out of the Mopar family too. Ended up moving from the UK to Australia, almost move to the US a couple years back and recently bought a new 2019 300 SRT, luckily we still get them in Australia.

Real glad to be back in a Hemi though!

Stef

1 - 12 of 12 Posts