Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what percent tint all you 300 fans out there prefer. i want to be able to still see somewhat at night, but look decent during the day. any suggestions? ALSO looking for CHROME 22's for a silver 300c

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I prefer 5% all around... but that is not practical for most folks...

35% on sides and rear looks ok, gives a decent amount of filtration and darkness in the car, and doesn't get me tickets or hassled. I would rather of had 20% but wasn't practical for me. (And Pinnacle didn't have 30%)

I think 25% if legal in your state would still let you see at night well enough not to be an issue, and look great!

·
Registered
690 Posts
i prefer 5% all aroudn with a 50% on the windshield. Its dark as hell but looks really good!
And id go black wheels on silver, chroms is hard to pull off

·
Registered
760 Posts
I've got 5% all around except the front and wouldn't change a thing. It does take some time to adjust though. Good luck on your decisions of tint and rims. Not an easy decision at all.

·
Registered
126 Posts
In Oregon we can only go 35% legally so that's what I went with.

The chrome wheels are TIS 07's

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would like 1% but I went with 35% so I didn't get pulled over every 10 minutes.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I have 13% on the rear window and rear side windows, and 20% on the front side windows. You have to look really close to tell that the front side windows are lighter. This is darker than my state allows, but the tint shop told me they did this all the time and have never had a customer get a ticket for it; seems like they were right as I got the tint done in August 2005 and have never gotten a second glance from a police officer. I even got stopped for speeding by a state patrolman, got a warning only for the speed and he didn't even mention my tinted windows.

I've got the light greystone interior; I had my dad's SRT8 tinted exactly the same as my car (got a discount for doing both cars) and with his dark interior his tint looks much darker than mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts