Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several post with free SRT8 Exhaust for pick up all over the country.

Has anyone found a dismantler or have a better Idea of what to do with these things besides take up considerable space in the garage????

I mean we aren't looking for money but it seems like a huge waste to throw them away.... Right???

What about the dealers????

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
sell or give it to a metal scrap company?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Someone made a point on another thread. Back in the 60s or 70s he threw away a stock set of valve covers for a 426 hemi since he installed some after market ones that looked way better. No one cared about the 426 valve covers back then. Now they're pretty valuable... I have my stock exhaust behind the shed and my original air intake in a box packed away. You never know...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i have personally kept everything stock from every car ive modded, simply because it was better for me to return the car back to stock and sell the aftermarket parts. i have a place to store the stuff, at my parents, but i understand if space is at a premium. but im a strong proponent for keeping the stock stuff, just in case.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Took a little while but someone came and took mine after I posted it was free! I gave the other one to the guys that put my exhausts on and they called it even. (no charge)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts