Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the first Chrysler I will have bought (no $1000 owner loyalty for me) :mad: . I imagine it will be like any other new car dealer. Lots of paperwork/chance to sell more stuff and services to you. Then drive away in clean new car with full tank of gas. For you veterans, how has it been at delivery? I have at least another Month or so before mine show up.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I bought my SRT-4 from Woodhouse Performance out of Nebraska. I'm in New Mexico. I purchased the car over the phone sight unseen, and it was hauled down in an enclosed trailer just for me.

I spent about 6 minutes signing paperwork (we had already agreed on price, etc) and took delivery of my car with 11 miles on it in perfectly clean condition.

My buying experience was awesome. They gave me an excellent price right off the bat, gave me excellent financing (3.9%) and I didnt have to haggle or fight for anything.

So far, my best buying experience ever.

Woodhouse can be found at:

http://www.woodhouse.com/

I dealt with Bill Pemberton... a great guy, if you get a chance, ask for him if you are ever in the market for a new vehicle.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see any reason why not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts