Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after 7 (SEVEN!!) years of owning one of these awesome cars its time to move on. I was looking at an x5 and was shocked when the salesman offered £1.5k trade in, specially as the going rate on auto trader for them seems to start at £6k, I know im not going to get that much trade in but I would have thought £3k was fair, autotrader valuation tool gave me £2,990. Only thing that really needs doing is the wheels refurbing.

Body work and interior is in good condition considering its done 110k miles
Engine still purrs and pulls like a train
Electrics all work
Has the Startech front splitter and side skirts which are rare as rocking horse shit these days

Sad to see this place so quiet, last time I was here it was buzzing (and massively let down) for the unveiling of the new shape haha. Its pretty crazy that I honestly STILL cant find a car (In my budget) that catches my attention like this one did back in 2012. Even now it still 'turns heads' and l still love its looks, it hasnt dated at all *cough*Except the interior*cough*. Its probably the main reason Im selling, even when I bought it it was looking a bit long in the tooth, even more so now compared to the space ship style Audi interiors.

Hell If anyone fancys a bargain make me an offer haha, shot some new wheels on it and it feels like it would last another 100k miles (swirl flap resistor already fitted), its seriously that good!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
You don't say what year yours is but I got 7k for my 2009 SRT design (70k miles) as trade in against my 2014 on March

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't say what year yours is but I got 7k for my 2009 SRT design (70k miles) as trade in against my 2014 on March
Sorry its a 2008.

Are you saying you got £7k trade in last March or March 2014?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sorry - March 2019 against a Gen 2 300c (which was registered in November 2014)

I paid a little bit more than I wanted for the Gen 2 (£14k with 38000 miles on it) but the trade in more than made up for that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
J_LI
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing