Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a tuner for my 2007 Chrysler 300c, the ones that have cought my eye so far are the diablo intune i2 and i3. If im going to buy one id like to be able to use it on multiple vehicels, so i also need some info on how the licensing works. i found an i2 for $15 that i might bid on if i know i can use it on my car for cheap enough. its set up for a corvette right now so i know id need to purchase a license. How much does the license cost? ive seen about $100 so far. do i purchase a Chrysler license, or is the license vehicle spacific. Can i get brand spacific licences? Also i saw some of the diablo products are not compatable with all wheel drive vehicles, is the i2 compatable? Thank you for any info!

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are different models for different vehicles makes. The tuner you’re referring to sounds like its intended to be used on GM vehicles.

You could also contact Diablo and their customer service reps would be able to answer all your questions.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are different models for different vehicles makes. The tuner you’re referring to sounds like its intended to be used on GM vehicles.

You could also contact Diablo and their customer service reps would be able to answer all your questions.
Ill have to do that, i was reading how the intune i3 can work with multiple makes if your purchase the licences, but thats about all i know.

·
Super Moderator
5,072 Posts
Been a while for me but if I'm not mistaken the tuner must be unpaired from the previous vehicle

·
Super Moderator
5,072 Posts
my brain is mush at the moment but it might have to go back to the stock tune( previous owner ). If it's not unmarried then a call to diablosport should do the trick. Don't just plug it in till you know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts