Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

What type of loaner cars does Chrysler give you ?

10K views 50 replies 33 participants last post by  HEMEEE 
#1 ·
Dropping my car of this Monday for who knows how many days & will be getting a loaner. So what i was wondering is what type of cars do they loan ? will i just get any car or will i get another 300.

#11 ·
they tried to put me into this old mini van.i look over at the lady and said their is NO way iam going to drive this thing around.she looks back at me and says well sir what are you dropping off to be fixed?i said you see that limod black car sitting over there in line?.."O"that 300c yep.then i go into say that my job is showing and drawing pools for a living and NO way am i going to drive my clients around in that..well 10min later i was driving off in a durango...well not much better but better:)..moral to this if they try to put you into a yugo or something tell them no way hold your ground theyll give in..

#12 ·
According to my dealer and to Enterprise, the only way Chrysler will pay for it is if I rent a Chrysler product. I've tried to fight that, but to no avail. I've also told them that I will no longer accept a Sebring as a rental (can't stand them and they have poor crash scores).

So, in the beginning I was given Sebring sedans and convertibles, but not anymore. I've gotten an '05 Grand Cherokee, '04 Durango SXT, and an '05 300. So, not too bad.

#16 ·
So far I have had a Jeep G C/PT Cruiser/300 Limited and Jeep Liberty from the dealer i bought it from all 2005 cars but nothing comes close to the 300C.
modog 300C

#17 · (Edited)
Jamesw said:
Sorry to hijack your thread, I am wondering also. However when I took my car into a local dealer (not the one I purchased it from) they said thay do not give out loaner cars to people who did not purchase it there. Is this true or am I getting a run around?
You are getting the run around.

You are covered under the Premium Care Plan.

Written in the plan -

Plan service will be provided by your DaimlerChrysler dealer. In the event that you cannot return to the selling dealer for the service, you may request Plan service from any Chrysler dealer within the 50 States, District of Columbia, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico or Mexico. If you are unable to obtain Plan service from an authorized dealer, call our toll-free number to receive service instructions.
1-800-521-9922 in the United States

But then, I don't know what the last sentence exactly means - "If you are unable to obtain Plan service from an authorized dealer..."
Maybe some dealers do not have rental cars available at all, or a contract with a rental agency. But your dealer does have rental cars, so I would assume they have to give you a car for free.

Here is a link to the Chrysler website with the Plan details.
http://www.chrysler.com/popups/premium_care.html?context=owners-index&type=vehicle_care_link
http://www.chrysler.com/owners/index.html

#18 ·
My loaner was a 05' Pacifica that got 19.8mpg :) . Didn't even have to replace gas!

#19 ·
cars they lent me.

Well, i purchased my C from foothill ranch chrysler, and they have lent me a Sebring twice and once they sent me over to enterprise with a purchase order and enterprise gave mne a convertable sebring evenn though they had nicer cars, they said they had to get me in a chrysler car and that was all they had. =(
i did appreciate my car and how awesome it is after driving that pile for the day,

it really reminds me why i trash talked chrysler vehilcles for so long. man those cars blow.

hehehe

Michael

#20 ·
I was taken to Enterprise,where they had
a fully loaded Pacifica waiting for me

#22 ·
My dealers always give me a car that is being sold off the lot. I have never had to go to/use a car from Enterprise or a similar rental place.

So far I have had a Buick Regal, a Dodge Stratus, and a Dodge Intrepid.

I keep joking for them to let me take a Crossfire for a day, but they don't seem to wanna do that. :)

JFF:D

#23 ·
Well i owe Enterprise some $$$ so i'm not sure whats gonna happen. Hopefully they give me a car off there lot or something. I might be on the Enterprises don't rent list.

#26 ·
I got a Hemi truck from Enterprise when I had to go in for the passenger seat recal. Not to shaby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.