What are you rolling on?

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
to truth kid....

lol...
I'm selling my condo ( as you can see in the bckgrd )

My realtor and I use a professional photographer.
He knows I love my ride and threw this picture in with the rest of 'em to put a smile on my face... His camera is of the $10k range. I'm not a photo guy, but this dude is a sick photographer. My condo pics look equally as bomb.

Thanks, I get a lot of love for the quality of that photo.

AC

·
1,076 Posts
lol...
I'm selling my condo ( as you can see in the bckgrd )

My realtor and I use a professional photographer.
He knows I love my ride and threw this picture in with the rest of 'em to put a smile on my face... His camera is of the $10k range. I'm not a photo guy, but this dude is a sick photographer. My condo pics look equally as bomb.

Thanks, I get a lot of love for the quality of that photo.

AC
Professional photographer and big money camera definitely screams HDR to me. Dead giveaway is the way almost everything is in focus. You should definitely enlist his skills in taking some more pics of your car. Oh and to contribute to the topic I got Chrome Sevas S10s for my car, just waiting on rear tires

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK OK I'm still confussed. I have stock 20's on my 2006 SRT8. What is the best size if I want to go up to 22's?

·
Registered
23 Posts
black angus

Hey...

So, like you, a few months ago I had stock xx"s on my ride
and wanted to go to 22"ers..

My weeks of research led me to this:

My tires are: Nitto 420 265/35/22
i'm rolling ZENETTI CALIBER... And boy do I love them.. I get props dang near every day ( pic above in thread ).. I would imagine that you will end up with Nitto or Pirelli Tires... However, I'm no chrysler expert, so I'm not sure if there's any major difference for the SRT, as I have the touring model.

However, this should be an answer for your common tire size for 22"s on a chrysler 300C..

I've seen other people with a different size, but I'm fairly certain that if you call a wheel / tire shop and the dude has placed 22"s on a chrysler, he'll tell you to grab that size...

When I called the shop, the guy finished my sentence with the above mentioned tire size.

Hope this helps gettin you started. Call around to some local shops for confirmation.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Does anybody know how to turn of the sensor for the tire pressure or what set up I can replace my stock 20's with that will register. I am going to go to 22's

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I am looking to buy a set of 20's for my 06 300c so if someone has a set they are taking off or just have a set for sale I am open

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pretty big gap between the previous post and the one before it :) I wonder if the stockers are still in the lead if this thread was active over the 8 year gap between post.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
18's with Blizzaks for winter
Looking for 20's for spring

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I'm rolling on stock big 18s with Good Year tires. Man I need new rims and rubber.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not a fan of Chrome. I love the 20" gun metal stock rims that came with my John Varvatos. The one thing that I love the most about my car is that it is the first that I have owned that needs no upgrades. Well expect my 10" Orion Sub and Amp because I already have that from my Charger before I sold it, just have not put it in yet.

John
Maryland, US

·
Registered
476 Posts
22" Factory Reps. 22x9 all around, machine face silver windows. 265/30 tires

121 - 140 of 163 Posts