1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I've been reading this forum for a little while before I bouthg my 300 touring
2006 cool vanilla.

I was not sure if it was a good option for me ,but now I really love it ,so I've already installed some new tail light and some chrome on it .

And I will keep posting all news on my car :arms: .

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will find lots of very friendly people on here with loads of advice on your car.
Cheers John

·
Registered
68 Posts
PELOGI,

Welcome bro! I can't believe that pic was taken in Seattle.............. Are you sure you weren't in CA at the time of the picture! I used to live in Blaine & Vancouver, WA and don't miss the rain at all. WAZZU grad that was very happy to return home to SOCAL after about 6-7 years of living in the NW. It is green and they do know their beer up there. The summer was nice when the women wanted to show off what they had been covering up all winter.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Beautiful 300 Touring! Welcome to the forums. I have a feeling your mod list will just keep growing.

You have quite a huge LX club up in your area that meets for all kinds of fun activities. Let me know if you're interested in the link.

bruno

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
diegochryslerPELOGI,

Welcome bro! I can't believe that pic was taken in Seattle.............. Are you sure you weren't in CA at the time of the picture! I used to live in Blaine & Vancouver, WA and don't miss the rain at all. WAZZU grad that was very happy to return home to SOCAL after about 6-7 years of living in the NW. It is green and they do know their beer up there. The summer was nice when the women wanted to show off what they had been covering up all winter.
thats right and a good thing The summer is coming up!!!:cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

brunoBeautiful 300 Touring! Welcome to the forums. I have a feeling your mod list will just keep growing.

You have quite a huge LX club up in your area that meets for all kinds of fun activities. Let me know if you're interested in the link.

bruno
I'm interested ,so if can send me the link that be good.

thanks

StealthAutoWelcome to the board! :)

Very clean ride... I love the color

-Aaron
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts