Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to this link from Chrysler, you can win a Hemi powered car or jeep or whatever.

They want you to compose an essay as to what you would add a hemi to, then accompany a sketch of the invention, and they'll create it if you win.

www.WhatCanYouHemi.com

·
Registered
289 Posts
Add a couple of HEMI's to the ME Four Twelve. That's right, in other words, shut up Chrysler with this lame 'contest' and build the ME Four Twelve.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
second that motion, however, can't seem to contain the saliva when I see that particular specimen.

How about add a hemi to the service department...lol

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I would add a Hemi in my freakin slow a** base model of mines.. Sorry i had to, but a Mercedes S500 just embarrased me today!!! (Black on black, chrome rims and all, except i had 22's and he had 19's ;) )Got em' in the looks dept. but not in the performance dept.. (didn't even wanna bother racing him, i guess he "thought" i had a HEMI") :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm thinking a go-cart!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Heart Transplant

300cWannaB said:
I would add a Hemi in my freakin slow a** base model of mines.. Sorry i had to, but a Mercedes S500 just embarrased me today!!! (Black on black, chrome rims and all, except i had 22's and he had 19's ;) )Got em' in the looks dept. but not in the performance dept.. (didn't even wanna bother racing him, i guess he "thought" i had a HEMI") :(
Anybody think we can drop a "used" Hemi in 300CWannaB's car?
Caprice 9C1 (police interceptors) are regulary "upgraded" with LT1 & LT4 crate motors - how hard could it be. :rolleyes:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Goose said:
Why? Are 76HP not enough for ya, lol.... j/k

It would serve it well.
I was in Panama last Nov. A Toyota Echo was the only car we could rent. I know it's not a Prius but totally underpowered. Try driving mountain roads in with one of those. Build quality was not good. Marginal brakes and skinny tires. It was the most unsafe car I have driven for a long time. Really missed my 300C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts