Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me a rear windscreen wiper. The wife's Civic is the same, ie none and it annoys the hell out of me. Rear heated seats would be nice the kids say. Proper Auto Headlights. Better fitting Drivers seat.

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
Heated windscreen would be excellant,

p.s. would it be to much to ask for a 4lt V8 ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Heated windscreen,
Decent audible rear parking sensors (and front sensors)
7" touchscreen sat nav with DVD playback and Ipod interface,
Heated rear seats
Bluetooth phone kit
Padded armrests (leather)
Auto headlights
Auto folding mirrors with indicator repeaters

i think that's it

·
Registered
266 Posts
...a proper SRT-D Touring - ie. with decent big brakes (eg. from the petrol SRT), the Merc 4 litre V8 diesel, a massively better Sat Nav (although I think that's already a given from now on), and little bulges in the door pockets so you can slot one bottle in each door.

...mind you, I'd probably trade all of the above for Penny Smith (GMTV) :smileysex as a permanent front-seat passenger (sorry it's been a long day)....

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
If you want a rear wiper/wash then you need a Touring.
The door pockets will take the small square water bottles - at a pinch.
I've never used the heated seats, except by accident, so they could go.

I would like remote windows/sunroof closing and puddle lights for the rear passengers would be nice. I would prefer a full size spare wheel, rather than the spacesaver supplied, even at the expense of losing boot space.

·
Registered
212 Posts
remove: gas guzzler tax on SRT8's and the black box!!!!!!!!!!

add: touch screen navigation and privacy glass all around...

my 2 cents..

·
Registered
461 Posts
Heated windscreen,
Decent audible rear parking sensors (and front sensors)
7" touchscreen sat nav with DVD playback and Ipod interface,
Heated rear seats
Bluetooth phone kit
Padded armrests (leather)
Auto headlights
Auto folding mirrors with indicator repeaters

i think that's it
^wot he said

·
Registered
519 Posts
Alcantara door/console trim (still looking on ebay....)
Bluetooth kit
SRT8 wheels
Slightly firmer suspension/lower ride
Better leather seats (drivers seat looking iffy after 10.5k miles)
Postcodes and TMC in the satnav

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
how bout painting all the bare plastic......pillars and such....and having the rear wing 100% stick on without the two small holes

theres me rant lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Anyone n oticed how hard it is to get anywhere with the sat nav? about half the addresses I've tried aren't recognised yet when i get there the street name is shown on the map on screen - a bit poor for 2007...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Replace upper door chrome molds (next to windows) with stick on molds that don't dribble water after a wash.
Front parking sensors.
Get rid of all the chimes.
Park brake light required.
Better trim.(less plastic).
Decent high beam lights.
Propper spare wheel.
Tow hitch that is legal (not the crappy low hanging one).
Oil pressure gauge that actually works.(CRD)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Replace upper door chrome molds (next to windows) with stick on molds that don't dribble water after a wash.
:fing02: The damn things only dribble after you've put all your cleaning stuff away and you close the doors. You wipe them then a few hours later.....

Also the fog light switch is a pain. One click for rear, two for front, three for rear only etc with no warning light in the dash. And I think the headlight icon in the dash is confusing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
black out or no chrome around and under windows

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
I hate to say it but I am happy as it is. I added a padded knee rest as I found my right knee wobbled all over the place due to the width of the car not giving me a door to lean my knee against and with my back problems it was exacerbating them. But that now done the car is perfect in all respects. I have never had a car that has had everything I could want - but the 300C comes very, very close. :)
Cheers John

·
Registered
221 Posts
I agree - I'm always knocking the switch and getting flashed for having my fog lights on.

Automatic electric parking brake would be good - like on the jag and new audi

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
:fing02: The damn things only dribble after you've put all your cleaning stuff away and you close the doors. You wipe them then a few hours later.....

Also the fog light switch is a pain. One click for rear, two for front, three for rear only etc with no warning light in the dash. And I think the headlight icon in the dash is confusing.
My fog switch is one for front,two for rear three is off,and I have warning lights,must be summat wrong with yours

·
Registered
42 Posts
Heated windscreen
Bi-xenon lamps (so that high beam becomes worth using)
Memory seats that actually work properly

·
Registered
360 Posts
What would I add? Hmmm.... in order of preference.....
1. SRT-8 style front seats, trimmed to match the std material. :)
2. An exhaust that announces the Hemi's presence just a little bit more than the standard system does.
3. Heated front screen.
4. The ability to play DVD's in the REJ head unit.
5. Possibly a different tyre size, been thinking about 255/55-18 at the rear?

What would I remove?
Don't know, most things are fine really, maybe the sunroof to gain a little headroom as it's not really needed when you have climate control.

Had the car for 2 1/2 months now, still grin from ear to ear when I drive it. Averaging 19mpg on a 4-mile commute...... not ideal for such a large engine, but what the hell, it's fun, and more economical than my previous Disco 4.0V8.! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts