Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section is to allow the members of 300C to tell us what you would like PPP to offer here... We'd love to hear your suggestions and comments.

Thanks for you time,
Jay

·
Registered
626 Posts
If you don't already:

Package pricing for Intake, cam, Predator, and CMR tune. (and other combinations)

I think that some customers are put off by the unknown and shy away from doing mods that require custom tuning. If they had a concrete total figure they could make informed decisions more quickly and easily.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, and here is you reply to this question...

Our intakes run from 699 to 800 with a core charge of 1200. Once we received the core you are refunded the 1200.00

What each intake offers and why the price difference

699 gets you the completely hand ported intake
799 gets you the completely hand ported w/ceramic coating
800 gets you a polished intake..

Cams are right now 390 regular price is 475

Predators are 380 without cables and 410 with cables (standard price from Diablo)

CMR tuning runs around 150 and hour...

Package deals can be discussed with serious buyers...

I hope this helps members here out...

Next question, or suggestion...

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So no one has any comments or anything they would like to see PPP do over here? WOW

·
Registered
243 Posts
have another group buy or a sale on the predators! like in the next day or two cause im ready to buy.... hurry before i put my money on the crap tables...hahhaa

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be great but we can't sell predators that cheap any longer.. rules and regulations that we have to go by... There is a cap price that we have stand by...

·
Registered
243 Posts
its okay...i wont tell anyone :biggrin:

so i guess not anytime soon...not even a lil discount?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hmmm cant believe no input on this.Well the contest is a great idea...reminds me of the banner blitz on lx.Great marketing by the way.Love to see some more vids of your build ect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts