·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys ...i need an advice about buying headers for my 300C 5.7L RWD
i have installed
Borla P# 140125
K&N intake kit part# 69-2526TP
and what is the best computer modification for me ..??
thanks alot

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pls help guys

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yes please do I've been trying to decide on what ones to get as well. Thinking Kooks long tube

·
Registered
491 Posts
hello guys ...i need an advice about buying headers for my 300C 5.7L RWD
i have installed
Borla P# 140125
K&N intake kit part# 69-2526TP
and what is the best computer modification for me ..??
thanks alot

I used Power Ported Performance and was very happy, as far as computer mod there is really only one..the best option Diablo!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well....there are alot of people,me included that are running the jba shorties.Advantage with shorties,no engine codes,good power,no emissions problems.Now since the predator is out,which by the way is the programmer you should go with,the codes that used to be thrown all the time with long tube headers can be fixed with the predator.I have also heard of people having issues with emissions with the long tubes on.That being said,the long tubes offer more power,but...they cost alot more than jba headers.You cant go wrong with either in my opinion

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Long tubes produce more power than shorties. They just take longer to install. Unless you are racing competitively, most of the major brands produce similar gains. They are all very good these days.

If you want to consider Dynatech, we are offering hundreds off on our in-stock systems to avoid having to move them to the new warehouse. I posted a detailed thread in the vendor area if you want to check it out (I can't link to it here until I have 4 board posts).

Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search - I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
sorry to say this but screw shorties ...
more row power from long tubes .. all the way to exhaust system baby ..

kooks or just dynatechs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks alot guys u really help me about this
i gonna to use kooks for headers & diablo predator for computer :)
what do think guys with K&N #140125 & Borla #69-2526TP
how much my car could gain horsepowers
thx alot guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
a friend of mine with a charger R/t is running Dyas and he loves thm soo much :)

dynas vs koooks is all down to taste of brands :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts