Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on Long Isalnd (NY) and I just picked up a 2005 300C...this looks like a great site to get and share info. Looking foward talking to everyone.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Let us know if we can help in any way!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!!

Thanks evryone...I hope to get some pics up soon. It is my first project car and I hope It comes up like some of your rides. anyone have any suggestions what I should do first?....I did tint the windows the first day I got it.... I had too the car is black and it looks sick like that.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Thanks evryone...I hope to get some pics up soon. It is my first project car and I hope It comes up like some of your rides. anyone have any suggestions what I should do first?....I did tint the windows the first day I got it.... I had too the car is black and it looks sick like that.
Welcome!!! That's a tall order for suggestions. Are you looking for performance or appearance mods? The easy one is done with the tinting. How about demolding?

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. One thing I don't have to do is mod the car - there are only 6000 of them in the UK so not a sight you see everyday on our our roads - hence I don't need to mod to look different. Have a care with demoulding though - as the car is now 3 years old there may be a difference in the paint colour below the mouldings from the rest of the bodywork.
Cheers John

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use the car as a family car with two beautifull girls I know I can get alot more power out of the HEMI but with a family who needs it. I might want to just add a cold air intake. Does anyone have any suggestions? and/or has anyone felt a difference in power, fuel etc..etc..
My main goal is looks...it's got the chrome mirrors, door handles etc etc I think I like the chrome pilars but do I go with buffed SS or chrome?
Thanks guys.
Enzo

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum you are going to love it here and once you start with your mods it never stops so watch out.Maybe i will see your car out in L.I, I am out in Smithtown every other Friday picking up my kids.I also have black car and loving it.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! For a CAI the two which release more power from better breathing are the Air Hammer and AFE StageII. The others just make a nice sound.

Another cheap power retriever is to install a 180 Tstat (with, or without a fan mod).

And then there is the Diablo Predator tuner which should enable tweaking of various power parameters even in an '05 300C.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts