Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say hey. I have an 06 Magnum, but am a fan of the entire LX platform. I look forward to seeing what you guys have to offer.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Nothin' wrong with Magnums around this place! Pardon my ignorance, but... What is SLC?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Ok gotcha now... we loved watching the 2002 Olympic coverage from out there!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Is that like the SLA?? You related to Patty Hearst?

Just kidding.. welcome to the forum!! Plenty of Magnum owners here, plus the European crowd with the Tourings (Chrysler magnum) so lots of good stuff..

let us know if we can help out!!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Our Local Authority is South Lanarkshire Council - known by its abreviation as SLC - there was me thinking we had another Scottish member. With the exception of N America the 300C Touring is basically a Dodge Magnum with a 300C front end and interior trim. Add to that the CRD which is a Mercedes 3 litre diesel engine instead of a fuel guzzling petrol and you have a powerful, economical and good looking car. So the Magnum shape is getting known outwith N America. Enjoy your car.
Cheers John

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome to the forums Greg. This is definately a great place to be! Its good to have another local guy on the site.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
welcome to the family

1 - 9 of 9 Posts