Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats goin on guys. i just got my 300 (no not a C or SRT8 and yeah im jealous of those of you that do have them) a few weeks ago. I LOVE THAT CAR. im at work or i would put some pics up. i look forward to talkin to all of you 300 lovers like myself!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. We don't have the 300 over here just the 300C but we do have the touring which is a Dodge Magnum with a 300C front end and trim. We also have the CRD - a 3 litre diesel engine courtesy of Mercedes Benz - they still go like stink but we get the economy which in the UK we so desperately need. All the best.
Cheers John

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill post some pics tonight when i get home from work, dont have any on my work computer, just whats in my head right now :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
bagelboy...welcome to the 300 and to the forum.

i'm assuming you are from Dallas? yes? if so, be sure to check out our sister club.... dwflx.com

the texas area lx clubs are having a big meet on may 31.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! That is a very nice looking 300 with its subtle mods. What's most important is that you like your vehicle. 300 model envy is not something you see around this forum (for the most part)!

Enjoy your new car!
bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Like the ride! Glad to see you've found a few of our members here already!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts