Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been searchin for some wheels now for my Brillant Black 300C SRT8 for some time now and have narrowed it down to 2 choices. Its between the Sevas S10 (black/chrome) and the Viper Replicas (machined/black). Both wheels will be in 22s, give me some feedback on what would look best.

·
Registered
566 Posts
The sevas for sure. I'm not a big fan of viper replicas, I think they look good on chargers but not the 300 as much. Plus the sevas have lips!!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Vipers are my choice, but I always like the Sevas... Only prob with black rims check the pics. They actually disappear in you wheel well. They are hard to make out. UNLESS they have a cool silver line around the spokes, then they stand out more.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
are they even making the S10's anymore??

last I heard, theyve been sold out for months..............and the next batch of wheels Sevas gets will be in May/June........

you may want to pm teamsevas......

I couldnt wait, Im too impatient..........

out of those 2.......go Sevas, if they make more of that style

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
They will make more, but you will have to wait for the shipment. And when the shipment comes in, you won't even want those. They will have the s88 and s stars in 22s for our cars at the same time, and in my opinion, they are far nicer looking. Just wait it out and you will not be sorry.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I LOVE the s-88's too smoove......

but teamsevas said June for those as well..........and that shipment is going to be all chrome......

the black faced ones were undetermined.........

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the time to wait for wheels, being that im workin in England til mid-April, then away from home til the end of May. So I wont even be around my car till June. Im going to look up the S88s and see what they look like. Most of ya are diggin the Sevas over the Vipers. Keep the suggestions comin!!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have a pic of the S-88..........I dont see a reason why that cant be shown???

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those wheels def look good but im not sure they would be what style im lookin for but will keep those in mind. So far the S10s are winning and I will deal with the wait time. No need to rush a good thing

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
no car pics of the s-88's..............if you come across some...........send them to me please!!!

Id love to see them on a LX!!

and blakdevil........Im with you..........the s-10's are killer and def the way to go on the 300..........but

I think the s-88's would look best on a charger..........

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^^THe s stars will crap on them all, trust me. Five spokes rull! I still think the s88's look better than the s10's. The s10's were clean when they came out, but the 88s look better to me.

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
those look good but not on my 300. I think they fit a charger or magnum. The 300 doesnt have the old school look like the wheels do. Jus my 2 cents

·
Registered
435 Posts
Like the Sevas....very sexy black on black...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts