Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was looking to see if there would be an interest in a group buy for our wheels. Would need atleast 10 people to join in on the fun(and get free shipping)and to get the better pricing. again we do 18 inch all the way to 26 inch, we have all the finishes for the faces and lips as well.
here are the wheels we have:
Vulcan(ID 301)

Knock out(ID 303)

Solid(ID 305)

Magna(ID 307)

Endurance (ID 309)

X-act (ID 311)

Pristine(ID 313)

Dominion (ID 315)

Strength(ID 317)

Supreme(ID 319)

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ultimate (ID 321)

Hidalgo (ID 323)

Now the price of the wheels(keep in mind all prices already include the shipping****)
18'' 3000.00
19'' 3100.00
20'' 3200.00
22'' 3400.00
24'' 3800.00
26'' 5200.00

All wheels in the pictures above are in our polish finish, we can also powdercoat the face of the wheels any color as well as the lips of the wheels(normally an additional 400.00 per set you get for free plus free shipping)

again feel free to contact me at [email protected] or can call me 714-229-9098 and ask to speak to luis to get your order/questions completed.

if your are local to California(we are in the anaheim area) you are more than welcome to come and pick up your wheels.

IDentify Your Car With Luxury!
Intro Wheels is now offering a new line of luxury 3-piece wheels: ID Luxury Wheels. Each set of wheels are custom-tailored for today’s luxury vehicles and sport cars.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Love the 307 and 311! What's the group buy pricing?

·
Registered
585 Posts
it's right above your post. sorry should have made it bigger.
haha Sorry I was already typing before you posted the second post.
That is a great price!!!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
There are definitely a couple I like and the prices seem just slightly steep. Now, with free powder coating it does bring it more in-line. Wish I had the extra cash right now...I might jump on this. Thanks for the offering. Regards,

Keith

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are definitely a couple I like and the prices seem just slightly steep. Now, with free powder coating it does bring it more in-line. Wish I had the extra cash right now...I might jump on this. Thanks for the offering. Regards,

Keith
no problem, dont forget its also free shipping. but we just need 10 folks to participate.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Whats the lip size and diameter of the Vulcan(ID 301) in 22 for the front and rear. Got any installed pics by any chance?

·
Registered
585 Posts
ID321 is starting to grow on me. hmmm nice

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats the lip size and diameter of the Vulcan(ID 301) in 22 for the front and rear. Got any installed pics by any chance?
actually i dont have the info with me, but feel free to contact shirley at intro to get the info, for i have fallen to the economy and have been laid off and no longer with the company, you can call 714 229-9696

1 - 13 of 13 Posts