Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ted,

I see that you carry the wheel locks for the 300C that is the same as the one listed at www.mopar.com, part #82209233.

But you have the following disclaimer added to your part listing:
***NOTICE***
According to a customer who purchased this kit, these do fit the 18" wheels with the centercap that covers the lug nuts. We have no information from Mopar to confirm this. If you purchase this kit for these wheels, use at your own risk. We are only offering this information as a courtesy. We the seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties,or liabilities, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and the seller neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of this part for use in any manner other than specified, or as specified by the manufacturer. Will not fit 18" wheels (according to MOPAR).
Is this still applicable to this product? Mopar themselves sell this very same part (#82209233) on their website for the 300C with 18" wheels and do not have a disclaimer such as this.

Can you clear this up?

JFF:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
JustForFun said:
Ted,

I see that you carry the wheel locks for the 300C that is the same as the one listed at www.mopar.com, part #82209233.

But you have the following disclaimer added to your part listing:

Is this still applicable to this product? Mopar themselves sell this very same part (#82209233) on their website for the 300C with 18" wheels and do not have a disclaimer such as this.

Can you clear this up?

JFF:D
We sold this set to a customer with the factory 18" wheels and the center caps that cover the lugs. He called us back and said that the center caps would not fit back on due to hitting the lock nut. We later received a notification from Mopar that these would not work on 18's with center caps that cover the lugs. So to answer your question as to wether this still applies, in our eyes, Yes. We have not had anyone tell us any different. I would be more than willing to sell you a set, and if they do not fit, offer you a refund when you return them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts