Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just got a set of these rims and when i got to the dealer for the install they put two on and told me that the lugs from my other set aren't made for these. they didn't have the correct ones in stock and at $7 a pop i'm glad. anyone know the correct size or a mopar part # so i can get an aftermarket set? not sure if i uploaded the pic correctly or not but they are the factory chrome wheels with the cover over the lugs from the 06-07 series i think.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Not quite sure where to go here..

What wheels are on your ride now, 'cause aren't the ones in the pics stock (OEM)?

Anyone able to help???

·
Registered
110 Posts
well i am 98% positive that the size would be 14 by 1.5 thats 14 mm with a thread pitch of 1.5, but as far as what type of seat you will need on the back side of the nut be it flat or acorn or whatever that is gonna depened on your rim

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now i have some factory alloys on there that i switched to from the oem steel & hubcap combo and i'm using the lugs that came on the car originally. the guy at the dealer couldn't explain to me exactly how or why they don't fit but i guess it the "seat" like followme said. the new rims are factory also, the chrome flat face ones that came on the 06 or 07 300.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went to a wheel shop this morning and they hooked me up with a set for $1 a piece. big difference from the dealer price $7 each.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Factory specs: Part # 6507825AA,Thread 14mmx1.50, Acorn bulge 13/16 hex
lug pattern 5x115. Maybe this will help!

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Banned
191 Posts
Factory specs: Part # 6507825AA,Thread 14mmx1.50, Acorn bulge 13/16 hex
lug pattern 5x115. Maybe this will help!
^^^ exactly

i bought a set of chrome lugs at kragen about a week ago

14 x 1.5 acorn bulge

cost me $25 for the whole set, even came with locking lugs

looks great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts