Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, let me say that this site has been wonderful. Second i know this is 300C and SRT8. I do not have neither. I went with the base for the simple reason i like clean look (not to much chrome) and MPG. anyways i hope this doesnt deter anyone from assisting someone that loves his car. Im in the process of buying shoes for my Elanore. she is vanilla. Interior leather replacement was order in two tone. Front grill Grip tuning colored machted along with the fog lights and license plate holder. I like clean and classy look. Im thinking of 20's because here in NY the roads are horrible and the roads destroyed my Black on Black explorer RIMS. I dont know much about this 20 x 9 or 20 x 9.5 Im hoping to get some reccomendations from you guys. The type of look im going for is similar to verde modanna or tis 07. i would appreciate some feedback from you guys. be mindful the roads in NY are literally horrible. much appreciated

·
Registered
16 Posts
1) black rims wont make it look clean. they get dirty quickly.
2) those rims are going to make your milage a lot worse. Those rims get heavy compared to the stock 300.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
First welcome to the forum!I live in Staten Island and I know what you are talking about with the roads, thats why I went with 20s.And for having a base 300 doesnt matter,well to most of us anyway, not going to mention any members names you know who you are:) I have a 05 Limited and everybody on the forum been helping me with all my questions since I been on.This spring I just put on black rims with my BB 300 and it looks great.So welcome and do what you like to the car because at the end thats what counts.Here some pics of my car with the wheels and grip grille:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Dont know if you are close to Staten Island because I could send you to the shop I use out here its called Wheelconcepts check out there web sight and you could see some of the cars they hooked up!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The black rims were on my black explorer. im going with chrome. nice and simple. i have no problem traveling to staten island. would head out there this weekend.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
If you are on Staten Island this weekend stop bye there shop and ask for Santo he could answer all your questions you have about wheels for the car and you can see there show room its awesome.The weather is going to be nice so maybe you also can catch some of the high end cars that they do.There located on Hlyn Blvd.If you are coming from Brooklyn they are on the left side of the street you cant miss it.
Tell him Frankie with the Diamante sent you!I would tell you say Frankie with the 300 but to many of us out here with the same name and car he told me:cool:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I know I have to drop it ,still debating about for 2months now,I dont want it to change the ride for the worst.Still like to know if it is any benfit to drop it for handling or is it for looks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
You guys need to drop it......Looks and Handles much better

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Whats up Jamal just rember what I told last week Born AND RAISED in BROOKLYN!:arms: gOT TO GO BACK TO WORK NOW AND SIGN OUT,you got to love city jobs:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts