Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AWD road kings,
I found out that the problem is finally solved. Yes there is a way to fit 22"s with our cars now. I will post more info on this after I get my pics to prove what I'm claiming.
P.S.
Check out my other post about the RWD exhaust fitting the AWD as well. Will post pics soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
turbohips said:
Hey AWD road kings,
I found out that the problem is finally solved. Yes there is a way to fit 22"s with our cars now. I will post more info on this after I get my pics to prove what I'm claiming.
P.S.
Check out my other post about the RWD exhaust fitting the AWD as well. Will post pics soon.
?pics coming, and full details

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soon my brother soon

·
Registered
528 Posts
Bait & Switch

Why is it that 2004 Mercedes 320 4matics look great - no fender gap whatsoever. :confused:
If DCX can achieve great results on one model, why not the other?
(Especially when Chrysler sales are pulling Frankfurt's fat out of the fire sales-wise).

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope a guy I know did this and I have to wait to get the pics because his car is at Eiboch (sp?) getting custom springs and shock made. The car should be done by this week. That's when I'll get some pics and details on how, where, cost, etc. This will be an expensive venture to let you know. The guy I know has too much money and spends it well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts