Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Me too, 'cept I would like them to be some kind of polished metal or something. I'm really not liking the plasti coat rims much anymore. They scratch too easily. I can only imagine what they are going to look like after this winter takes a toll on them. :(

·
Registered
141 Posts
I too am a little worried about the winter on my wheels. I would love a set for the summer months and keep the stockers for the winter.

That said, I want to stick with 18's and go lighter than the stockers. Anyone have a similar plan?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would be interested in this as well. Winter driving in the mountains with all the "gravel" they put on the road should prove to be an interesting test for the stockers.

Course at the rate Chrysler is making C's, maybe I won't have mine till next summer anyways... :(

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The 10 spoke 20s (vs 9 stock 18s) would be VERY cool. :cool:
We need to find out who manufactures Chrysler's "special" wheels.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yes, these are the best. But I'd feel bad putting them on my standard 300C - just wouldnt be right.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ooooooo, i like those a lot! i bet they are $2500

i would def consider those--im not much of a "bling" 23 year old. those look awsome

any more pics of those? annnnnnnnnnnnd is that blacl leather interior i see in that thing? :0

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
MattinNashville said:
ooooooo, i like those a lot! i bet they are $2500

i would def consider those--im not much of a "bling" 23 year old. those look awsome

any more pics of those? annnnnnnnnnnnd is that blacl leather interior i see in that thing? :0
Here are some more pics.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts