Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to go with the 20"'s only because this is my everyday driver and the roads suck in Jersey. Going to also be lowering the car 2" as well. I have the Black 300, so after looking at so many of your awesome rides have decided on the following by Karizzma.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frankie....what size tires did you go with???

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, order placed!!!

the biggest issue was the tire size and after reading all the input around the boards about the ride suffering and problems, I decided to go with TOYO PROXIES 255/45/20. Should have then in 7-10 days and will post pics as soon as they are mounted. Thanks everyone on the input and your experiences on the tire issue.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Sorry I didnt get back to you on the tire size spicylahmchops been very busy with the house,but thats the exact size tires I have on my car.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ok, order placed!!!

the biggest issue was the tire size and after reading all the input around the boards about the ride suffering and problems, I decided to go with TOYO PROXIES 255/45/20. Should have then in 7-10 days and will post pics as soon as they are mounted. Thanks everyone on the input and your experiences on the tire issue.
Hopefully you have good luck with your toyo proxies and you like them. I used to have 20" rims with the same size Toyo Proxies you are getting, and i thought it was scary driving with them. When i went around turns on the on/off ramps of the highway, the ones that have the little cracks in the road, it always felt like my car would slide a little every time i went over one. I have 22's now that are wider and are a lower profile tire (and the tire is a Hankook), and i love them! But hopefully it works out for you and you're happy with your purchase. I'm sure it will make your car look MUCH better either way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts