Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to clear out my garage and here are the parts I have to get rid of:

1. Set of 4 stock 17" 300 Touring wheels with 215/65/17 GoodYear tires. Were taken off the car with 10k miles - look new. $200 - pick up only.

2. 300C tail lights, excellent condition. Was going to put these on my Touring just never got around to it. $75 + shipping. SOLD

3. Driver's side mirror - Bright Silver. Ripped off pass. side replaced both with Chrome. $35 + Shipping.

4. Factory single CD player (2) - one from my 300 ( 10k miles ), the other will be coming out of my wife's '06 Commander ( 4k miles ). $30 each + shipping. - SOLD -BOTH

4. Stock springs & shocks, front & rear removed at 10K miles. $50 - prefer not to ship.

·
Registered
53 Posts
DO the 300c tails just screw in like a direct replacement on the 300 Touring?

I have a touring and like the 300c tails, but didn't know if there was an additional wiring, or if this was a direct plug in type deal?

thanks

·
Registered
979 Posts
DO the 300c tails just screw in like a direct replacement on the 300 Touring?

I have a touring and like the 300c tails, but didn't know if there was an additional wiring, or if this was a direct plug in type deal?

thanks
yeah they will plug right in. but you will either need to change the orange bulb to red or do a wiring mod which i listed in the how to section. But honestly this is an unbeatable deal if your considering this mod.

·
Registered
174 Posts
They do screw right in but you will need to make some modifications to have them work properly.
1. You can rewire (there is a write up for that)
2. or you can simply change the amber bulb to a red one to make it legal (thats what i did)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Catch - pm sent

Like is mentioned above, I believe you can either just re-wire them or replace the Amber bulb. I just never got around to doing it, they are in the same box I received them in about a year ago. I just have other priorities now. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
that is a great price for tails.

"C" owners, thinking about tinting your tails but can't have your ride undriveable? pick up these as a stop-gap set, send your tails off for tint, and when your tails come back...resell these.

i bought a second set for $100...this is a great price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.