Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase the cfrome side mirrors like the ones on the "c" but cannot get them from the dealer they say its not a mopar part also i want to get the chrome window mold that goes above the side windows like is also on the "c" anyone know a web site where i can order this and a price???

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hmm I haven't seen any sites with the parts your asking for YET. Maybe wait a month or so and im pretty sure someone will have those parts for sell. I doubt they'll be OEM though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had to replace one on my "C" and got a new one from the dealer for @$180....

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
linxcod said:
if you want the full chrome setup, get the dub edition chrome upgrade kit.

it has the mirrors, window molding, and door handles.

http://store.yahoo.com/wyckoff-chrysler-parts/modubedpaand.html

they have the kit for the base, touring and limited models.
Or you can also click on their direct link located in our forum's vendor section, since 'Wyckoff Chrysler' is one of our 'Supporting Vendors'. :wink1:

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
300 on 22s said:
I want to purchase the cfrome side mirrors like the ones on the "c" but cannot get them from the dealer they say its not a mopar part also i want to get the chrome window mold that goes above the side windows like is also on the "c" anyone know a web site where i can order this and a price???

if you can't find them aftermarket then go back to the dealer and just tell them your car is a "C". Or better yet get a vin off a "C" on the lot on your way in there and give them that. There is definitely a replacement mirror available; what if my 300C got in a wreck and it needed to be replaced? The parts guy was just lazy or an idiot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.