Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for a great deal on a Grip grill...I see you guys have the unpainted ones on your site for $155.00+ shipping...I have found them at another place for $135.00+ shipping...Where is the best place to get a deal? I'm surprised you guys can't do better than $155+ship on the unpainted ones. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I have been looking around for a great deal on a Grip grill...I see you guys have the unpainted ones on your site for $155.00+ shipping...I have found them at another place for $135.00+ shipping...Where is the best place to get a deal? I'm surprised you guys can't do better than $155+ship on the unpainted ones. Thanks!!
We don't really know who has the lowest prices. It is up to the dealer to make the price as long as they stay in our pricing guidelines. $155 is the MSRP for that grille, so that's where our price is. If we went around undercutting all of our dealers we wouldn't have the support of our dealer network like we do now.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah...I ordered a grill from a competitor. Thanks though...maybe that list will help someone else. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where did you find the unpainted for $135+s&h?

I'd like to buy one unpainted most likely. You can PM me if it violates forum rules.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts