Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
There used to be a pin map on a Sticky, lots of members pinned their location on it..... but its done a runner!
Maybe KB knows of its whereabouts nowadays!?

·
Administrator
13,324 Posts
we did have a map set up with markers on it http://www.300cforums.com/forums/european-diesel-powered-300-models/95512-where-you-map.html (which funnily enough I de-stickied only today, as it was no longer registering previously input markers)

the map seemed to be a good idea...this thread woint help much, unfortunately without one - most posters have their location set up in their avatar details anyway, and once the thread goes past one page you'll lose track of those who went before.
I'll look up the map & see if I can regenerate it for you in a working format

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'm Back:wavey:

·
Registered
424 Posts
East Orange, New Jersey, USA

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i want to know if there is anyone else on here from cardiff i wave at a few 300's but not sure if they are off here haha

·
Registered
773 Posts
That's me done [again!] hope they all stay there this time.

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
Born in Wolverhampton UK, lived outside Telford. Moved to London Ontario Canada and lived there for 12 years... Now reside in Naples Florida USA... I'm an Englicanamerican... :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Is there another one we don't know about?
There are a few about :mischievo, Ten in the US of A as well as a Cardiff-By-The-Sea and one in New South Wales, there are probably more about too :squareeye
I'm back on, I started the other one before it went up the t!ts.
From Cardiff also but just get stares when I wave to other C's :boggled:

·
Administrator
13,324 Posts
There are a few about :mischievo, Ten in the US of A as well as a Cardiff-By-The-Sea and one in New South Wales, there are probably more about too :squareeye
I'm back on, I started the other one before it went up the t!ts.
From Cardiff also but just get stares when I wave to other C's :boggled:

put some clothes on :friday:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts