Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a recommendation to get suicide doors done in or around NC.
Preferably someone who has done them on the 300 before.

Thanks,
-Richard

·
Registered
435 Posts
There is a place in MI, I know that is not near NC but they will do it right, I will be getting mine done with them and have seen their installs in person.

it will take them about a month or so, remember they are cutting, remaking, and painting part of your car, but their hinges are top of the line and their work is incredible...

check them out at street dreams
or call them by phone
(269) 795 3100

·
Registered
390 Posts
I haven't ever heard of anyone with suicide doors in the southeast at all. I know there are people in Michigan, Texas, and California. Maybe somewhere in Atlanta? You might also try asking in the Southeast regional forum. By the way, do you already have a 300? Where in NC are you? There are a couple of clubs/groups, depending on where you're at. (I'm in Cary)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Cary as well and I don't have the 300 yet.
I'm going to get the suicide doors done before I even take possession of the car. I'm planning to purchase and send to the shop immediately.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Good luck - you're braver than I am. Suicide doors are my all time favorite mod, but I have neither the cash nor the will to do them. I've heard they run about $8k.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Right about, my quote was a little bit cheaper (not including shipping the car)
but right at about 7.5k-8.5 is what anyone will be looking at FOR IT TO BE DONE RIGHT, and about a month or so with out your whip... :lick:
So, if you send it straight to the shop you'll probably get your 1st, installment about the same time you get your car back...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First time I ask the question, I got 5k, now I'm up to 8.5K, one more reply and I'll be at 10K. Thanks for the input guys it's appreciated.

The number in my mind was 5 but I want to get it done right and maybe bring the door handles together ala Chrysler Imperial so it will tick up.

What I need now is a great deal on a use LWB so I can still aford the doors.

Not to mention I need to trade/sell my 2005 escalade.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey, just wanted to let you know - I picked up a copy of DropJaw magazine today at a car show, and they had an ad for LuckysAutosports.com in Lexington, KY. In the ad, they have a picture of a 300C they customized with suicide doors. That's the closest I've seen to North Carolina.

As for picking up a used LWB - why do you want a LWB? It isn't needed for suicide doors. LWBs are pretty rare, pretty expensive cars. They are sent by the factory to a shop to be extended. Anyway, good luck! I'll be very jealous if this all comes together for you!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I Know two guys who've done it for my buddies

A magnum with lambo's and suicides
and a 300 with lambo's - this guy is real good and reliable as hell. He restores custom rods and knows his shi*. I'll pm his info after i get home.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where are they located?

I Know two guys who've done it for my buddies

A magnum with lambo's and suicides
and a 300 with lambo's - this guy is real good and reliable as hell. He restores custom rods and knows his shi*. I'll pm his info after i get home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts