Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was about to order this grill but after seeing the Strut grille over & over i might take something that looks just like it but for a fraction of the cost ;)

I like the thickness on the Strut one.

Heres one that i think looks similar -

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
T-rex

NDENT, i just ordered the Trex "Triple Nickel Chrome Plated Heavy Mesh Grille"... I think it looks close to the Strut.. here's a pic of it, and next to it is STRUT.. happing shopping :D

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is there anyone who even stocks the Strut grille? I see them mentioned here frequently....but have yet to see one actually offered for sale.

....sT

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like the Trex

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
300cWannaB said:
NDENT, i just ordered the Trex "Triple Nickel Chrome Plated Heavy Mesh Grille"... I think it looks close to the Strut.. here's a pic of it, and next to it is STRUT.. happing shopping :D
So the one on the right is the Strut one correct ?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
IMO there is no grill on the market that looks like the Strut. If you have never seen the grill in person, pictures don't give a good representation. When we had our So. Cal gathering about a month ago, we saw most of the grills available. The Strut is the best looking one IMO, it's just way over priced.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Unfortunately, Fatchance is right. If you see the two side by side in person, there is no way you can compare the two. It SUCKS that it is so expensive. It's Hatori Hanso sword of aftermarket grills.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i saw the Strut grille on a DUB car in person @ the Philly auto show & it looks great. Im just gonna go with the first once pictured for now & hopefully somebody comes out with one that looks just like it for around $500.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered the Trenz Vertical grill, the one you posted first.Just got in in the mail yesterday.... It's niiiiice and can't wait to get it installed..no way am I gonna attempt this myself

·
Registered
95 Posts
i live in Miami and have 22's on my car but everyone and their mother has the E&G grilles on their car i kept on thinking that the Tommyz grille was a little bit over priced but im leaning towards his deep dish bentley grille id be one of the few in miami to have one and i think it would look sick. If his grille is not chrome i will be chroming it to give it a better look.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yes, but the E&G "Ultimate" grille...anyone see that one up close?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've seen the ultimate, on and off the car and yes, it is a REAL nice option. Plus you dont see many of them. It's my 3rd choice right now.
SI

·
Registered
109 Posts
dnth8daplaya said:
I ordered the Trenz Vertical grill, the one you posted first.Just got in in the mail yesterday.... It's niiiiice and can't wait to get it installed..no way am I gonna attempt this myself
it was a tuff one to install...........

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anyone know when T-rex is coming out with the round edge grill?? It was the one they used to advertised on their site but not really have it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Cruznit, do you have a photo of the one you are talking about? I'm not sure I saw that one...
Thanks
Don't have a photo,they removed it from the site & replace it with some other SRX type. It was the same as the one with the edge but without the edge, it was round & looked Real nice, I had heard that they were going to make them but haven't seen any. It was posted here before on a different thread, I'll try to find the thread.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts