Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Which car would you put in the garage

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have to ask this question...

My wife and I just got married in January and we just bought a house. Now the house only has a 1 car garage. Now...I drive a brand new LEASED 2008 300 and she drives a 2002 Mercedes benz ML500 which see owns. My car has a stereo in it, will have tinted windows and come summer time..20" rims...

Obviously I don't want me car broken into or stolen as these cars do attract alot of attention..plus it's new....

HERE IS WHY.....LOL

which car would you put in the garage?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If your house is like my house," If mama ain't happy... nobodies happy." :biggrin:
we made a deal that i get control over the garage and basement...:)

oh plus i still have the 96 impala SS..fully modded...trying to sell it...but if it doesn't sell soon it will go in the garage regardless of anything...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just Me

If it were me the Benz would go in. After all this is your wife. When it's raining do you think she will be happy getting wet and such(which will probably create other problems for ya). I'd reather me get wet than her. Plus that car is owned by both of you while the 300 is still tech someone else's. If something happens to the Benz you will end up paying a whole lot higher for it's part than the 300 just something to think about.

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice to see there are still some real men around Shooter! Tell your wife to beat it, the 300 obviously belongs in the garage. Maybe you can throw the weed wacker in her bathroom, or her closet etc.!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it were me the Benz would go in. After all this is your wife. When it's raining do you think she will be happy getting wet and such(which will probably create other problems for ya). I'd reather me get wet than her. Plus that car is owned by both of you while the 300 is still tech someone else's. If something happens to the Benz you will end up paying a whole lot higher for it's part than the 300 just something to think about.
understand what your saying but the benz already had a crack in her bumper..scratches on hood...car has wear and tear..which she bought prior to us hooking up...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Garage the Benz and show off the 300! For a couple of reasons:

1. You gotta keep a smile of the wifey's face
2. You have insurance so it doesnt matter which gets stolen. You have the same deductible and comprehensive claims should not directly affect your premium.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Or do what I did; when I bought my house it also had only a 1 car garage. So I built another garage (36' x 30') in the back. I had that in mind when I bought a house on a corner lot:biggrin: .

Problem is I kept adding vehicles and toys :pat: . So now I STILL have to leave my new truck outside unless I sell something!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Since you are newly married here is a piece of sage advice. Keep the wife happy always. In the long run YOU will be happier.

Put the Benz in the garage.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I'd put the Benz in the garage too; not because it is a Benz instead of a Chrysler, but because you own it; the 300C belongs to someone else and you are just paying them to let you drive it for a while. Sure you gotta take reasonable care of it but I'd put the one that's mine in the garage.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Since you are newly married here is a piece of sage advice. Keep the wife happy always. In the long run YOU will be happier.

Put the Benz in the garage.
Wise words, in a couple of years the rides are history, hopefully your marriage will still be truckin'.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice to see there are still some real men around Shooter! Tell your wife to beat it, the 300 obviously belongs in the garage. Maybe you can throw the weed wacker in her bathroom, or her closet etc.!

hahaha your too much....i'm not trying to be an a$$hole...but i feel the newer car should go in....someone said what if it rains...so what..she's gonna get wet regrdless..when she arrives at her destination and parks the car...guess what she has to walk to where ever she's going...c'mon...why do we always have to comprimise for them....otherwise we're going to be misrable...plus bike has to fit in the garage too....hahahaha love my toyz...and the bike is new too...lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
I say the 96 impala goes in the garage

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
I agree with Keven for the same reason. Also, why would you spend money on wheels and stereo on a leased car? That is of course if you don't decide to buy it out after the lease.

Bernie

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree with Keven for the same reason. Also, why would you spend money on wheels and stereo on a leased car? That is of course if you don't decide to buy it out after the lease.

Bernie

i had the equipment already..only thing i had to buy were the front and rear 6x9's...blew the stock one up..lol...plus you can always sell the wheels to someone else...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
looks like your wife wins this battle....you're just leasing lol she has outright ownership...besides...that couch won't be lonely if you park that 300 in the garage..it'll have you as company lol

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I need pics before I can make that vote for you, lol. And pics of your wife could help out (or hurt) the decision even more...

Moose.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts