Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have an aftermarket magnaflow exhaust on my 05 300C, shuld I buy the magnaflow high flow cats and how much should I look to spend? Are there other brands to consider, or should I stick with Magnaflow since my exhaust is that?

How is this mod on a price to perfomrance and sound aspect? How does it improve performace? How does it improve the sound of my current exhaust?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
if i were u i would go for a long tube headers for more power and better airflow ... im not trying to say that high flow cats are worthless but .. its a good upgrade for the mid pipes and headers .. LT's is a sweeet mod .. plus u can get high flow cats or just test/race pipes if u want too with a long tube setting .. high flow is sweet too but not as much as the LT set up ..

i believe that only Magnaflows available for srt's and i think JBA makes some for the 5.7's give it a thought .. before u take action

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have given it some thought, but we are talking what, $1400 as oppsed to a few hundred?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
my high flows were like under 400 and install is next to nothing...

long tubes over 2000 with install... or more! closer to 2500 actually. One guy quoted me 600 install and one 1000 plus. labor only... parts 1500 or so

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exactly, so telling me I should go with long tubes rather than the cats is like telling somebody in the market for a honda accord to buy a lambo instead, 5 times the price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts