Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to flood this forum with another rim question but im trying to pick between the two TIS wheels. Im leaning towards the TIS 03 but im starting to like the TIS 02 wheel. I don't want too much bling just cause the 300C has enough chrome and such a classy look so thats one reason why im leaning towards the TIS 02 wheels. Just wanted to see what you guys would pick. The 02 is the first pic posted and second pic is the 03.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
300Con23s said:
I don't want to flood this forum with another rim question but im trying to pick between the two TIS wheels. Im leaning towards the TIS 03 but im starting to like the TIS 02 wheel. I don't want too much bling just cause the 300C has enough chrome and such a classy look so thats one reason why im leaning towards the TIS 02 wheels. Just wanted to see what you guys would pick. The 02 is the first pic posted and second pic is the 03.
I prefer the TIS 03. TIS 02 leans more toward sporty, the TIS 03 is more on luxury.

·
Registered
244 Posts
im actually going with the tis 02 with a 265-35-22 offfset i love that rim adn dub actually did the 300 up with those rims fyi for you tho that wheel is on a 6 week back order

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got a deal 4 U!

300Con23s
If you are ready to get that wheel/tire package, I can get them for you....TIS 02 (22x9.5) w/Hancook Ventas 265/35/22's for $2,800! :D Have to hurry though because I have had 2 or 3 people interested. :eek: Let me know!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Both are nice and will compliment your C. I like the TIS 02 better. :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
300Con23s said:
Definitely the 02 (on the left). The design of the wheel wells says muscle and performance. Those rims are perfect. And they show a little disc - which, on the C is quite okay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts