1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Vipers Son...thoses Always Look Hot

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i voted for vipers but you cant go wrong with either of the sets, they both will do the car good

·
Registered
648 Posts
The vipers would probably look better but the KMC would make it more original. Vipers so look bad a$$ on the 300 though.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Vipers all the way. You thinking about 20's or 22's?

Here's a picture of my car when I had the 20" staggered chrome Vipers.

·
Registered
639 Posts

i think im going with the KMC
DUDE...those look like SRT rims painted black. In fact the SRT rims look nicer.

go with the Viper rims.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yah murda dont be like us srt owners go viperrrrrrrrrrrr lol

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay guys, I just cancelled my order that I had for the 22'' KMCs and have since placed an order with factory reproductions for the 22" Vipers..

i hope im not disappointed.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Okay guys, I just cancelled my order that I had for the 22'' KMCs and have since placed an order with factory reproductions for the 22" Vipers..

you wont be bud, congrats on that and def show us pictures of that sweet ride when completed with rims :fing02:

·
Registered
359 Posts

You could wait for the factory reproduction of the SRT wheels in 22" if you like that look.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
You could wait for the factory reproduction of the SRT wheels in 22" if you like that look.
then he should just go with the KMC's if he wanted to go the srt oem look, pretty much the same and then doesnt have to wait for the repo's

·
Registered
375 Posts
you wont be bud, congrats on that and def show us pictures of that sweet ride when completed with rims :fing02:
I want to see what it looks like with the rims too. I love the concept and I think those rims are going to set it off. It MIGHT lose the MO look just a tad because it'll probably reveal part of the rotors and caliper but it will look sweet nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts