Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I found a good one....

Some great pics from a Media Day event and...... some stunning video of 2 test drives of a 300c. They sound great, something to hold me off while I wait for mine on order.

http://www.gilbertandmarlowe.com/DCXMediaDay.htm

The big question is........... What is the "car" on the bottom of the page, that can't be street legal, can it? :)

I'm not sure that they wanted the page to be public, but I did find it during a normal Google search.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mystery car

Ahh, the ME four-twelve. That is your mystery car. Not only street legal, the bumpers comply with domestic crash requirements. DC's trying to break some records with this one, which shouldn't be as hard in that it's rear wheel vs. AWD and it should do 0-60 in 2.9, 10.? quarter and 248 top speed. I still don't think with all those numbers I would rather jump into that over an F360. :eek: Fortunately that's not a choice I'll have to make anytime soon...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Apparently the ME- Four Twelve is supposed to have the best HP/Pound ratio. Better than all the supercars out there right now. Now that's one fast car.

·
Registered
254 Posts
The ME Four Twelve looks way way better in person.. I have had the privilige of being up close and personal with this automobile where it was assembled. It can not be but into words the incredible attention to detail that has gone into that car...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts