Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300c Srt8
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here have a whipple or other positive displacement supercharger? I have one on my car and it runs amazing except for one category. Accelerating at moderate throttle (where the car sees a small amount of boost but not wide open throttle) when it shifts 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, etc it shifts too firm almost like someone is rear ending me. Tried installing a mopar performance tcm and it made no difference there. Accelerating at light throttle where there is no boost all is well and wide open throttle is also fine its just this moderate acceleration and it takes the fun out of driving the car thinking I am going to damage something.

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300c Srt8
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally figured out my issue here... in case it helps anyone in the future. I found that writing a tcm tune from a 2014 6.4L 300SRT into my 2006 Whipple car got the transmission closer to a smooth shift at this part throttle area. I looked at the difference and there was more torque management in that area so I added a little bit more even beyond the 2014 6.4L settings and it feels great now. Smoother and better feeling shift.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.