Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for my Cool Vanila 300C to be delivered, I'm idly thinking of white sidewalled tires for it and how it would look- any opinions/photochops anybody?
Jaydee

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
jaydee said:
While waiting for my Cool Vanila 300C to be delivered, I'm idly thinking of white sidewalled tires for it and how it would look- any opinions/photochops anybody?
Jaydee
D O N ' T ,,,,,,,

·
Registered
290 Posts
I haven't seen the white sidewalls, but here in WI I have seen the Vogue tires with the gold strip commonly seen on Cadi's, not too bad. But personally it's not for me. Again what I've seen so far don't look bad! Dare to be different! :) As always if choose post pics!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
ok..it's YOUR car

jaydee said:
Why NOT? Thats what set the gangstah cahs apart :)
Jaydee
I apologize. :eek: .I have no right to tell you what to do with YOUR car.
If you want the whitewalls,by all means..go for it

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
White walls just look stupid on a tire any less than 75 series...even then it is iffy.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sure, mock the dying man (GM).

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would say NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The car is just too cool looking to put white wall
tires on it. Have you thought about curb feelers ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
broader

vvv90 said:
It's not a look I like, but I always thought they looked classy on the caddy's.

I was thinking of a broader white since the 300 is a chunky car..

Jaydee

·
Registered
362 Posts
you know, im not horribly opposed to this idea, but then again dont know if i would do it either. can someone photoshop some whitewalls on some black 22's on a black 300C, just out of curiousity?

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
BlakeAlden said:
Has anyone considered a redline tire? I have them on my Magnum and it's my car on the homepage of this site;
]
The Redline's look Kool..JMO

·
Registered
482 Posts
The pic of the Caddy; those look like the Vogue tires mentioned earlier. I have seen them on a couple of pic of grilles on a site somewhere, they look pretty good.

·
Registered
122 Posts
jaydee said:
okay an attempt at showing you what I mean:
I actually really like that! I don't like the yellow stripe + whitewall, but the plain, fat whitewall photochop looks pretty good. I like those red stripes on the magnum too. Probably not right for blue car, but the silver looks good w/ it. But the blue and the white looks nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts