Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We installed the Whiteline Suspension sway bar kit and Bump Steer on fatchance 2.0, this kit is incredible and very complete. The stock sway bar is 30mm front and 15mm rear, the whitline bar is 32mm front and 18mm rear. The install is straight forward, and the fit and finish are on point.

Front sway bar comparison:

Rear sway bar comparison:

Front complete:

Rear complete:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a significant upgrade! I thought you had already done the swaybars. Looks good!
Thanks....Whiteline has a full offering for the second gen 300, not to many companies have these types of suspension parts for the second gen....

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Nice set up John. We have a member here that did the whiteline front and rear sway bars and all the body bushings as well, for his gen II 300. From what I understand is the owner of Whiteline is related to the owners of Pedders, so you know it is good stuff. Did the bump steer kit make a difference?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am looking at the Hotchkis set currently. 38mm Front 19mm Rear. With the high mounted Hemi, I want a fat bar in the front. lol. $430 is on the high side for sway bar kits, but Hotchkis know there stuff.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice set up John. We have a member here that did the whiteline front and rear sway bars and all the body bushings as well, for his gen II 300. From what I understand is the owner of Whiteline is related to the owners of Pedders, so you know it is good stuff. Did the bump steer kit make a difference?
I've got full Pedders on FC1.0 everything....I haven't driven FC2.0 since the install but will let you know...Whiteline has great product, no doubt...

Are you using stock endlinks?
For now...after SEMA will change out the endlinks..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does the application apply to the AWD models or just the RWD? if not do you know if they have a kit for the AWD?. I do know the body roll is on the excessive side stock.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Thanks....Whiteline has a full offering for the second gen 300, not to many companies have these types of suspension parts for the second gen....
White line is a great Australian company I used their gear on my WRX back in 2000 and it was the best suspension set up I have ever had and worth every cent. They do a hell of a lot of R&D here both with customers cars and on the race track to make sure the quality is there. Congratulations on a great product iam sure your going to be more than happy with it.
Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone else have the Whiteline sway bars on a second gen? Do you like them? What setting do you use?
Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
According to Whiteline, the front bars don't fit the AWD cars.
Whiteline Support said:
The main area of concern with this car is the front suspension. The AWD car has a large lower control arm, whereas the RWD car has a control arm and tension strut. The AWD car also uses a different layout for mounting the front bar which leads to clearance issues.

The rear bar has been confirmed to fit on your car. This is BCR15Z.
:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts