Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering who in the UK had the 1st privately owned 300C(not fleet,etc)and was it a CRD or a Hemi,
I'll start the ball rolling,my Hemi reg date 17/11/2005

·
Registered
758 Posts
It would be a left hooker Hemi, (CRD followed many months after) in black an 05 model with the chrome trim in the crease rather than on the top surfaces as in 06>08 and sold after the pre publicity dealer tours. These cars also had elecrically adjustable steering columns.
I know of one owned since very Oct 05, but imported in June 05, by my Senior partner it tends to float between Berkely Street, London and Marbella, Ahhh what a life

·
Registered
347 Posts
in the first top gear review, mr clarkson was driving a black left hand drive hemi with the reg KT04 YKB, so I wonder what happened to that one ?

regards

elpirata

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well, I could be wrong here but I believe UK's Murphy The Cat is probably the first 3CF member to order and receive his 300c CRD. It was ordered in 11/2005 but didn't arrive until 1/2006.

That doesn't mean he is the very first but at least you know how far back his forum membership goes and that his car was purchased first hand, not imported or used.

bruno

1 - 4 of 4 Posts