Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i consider buying those headlight covers because i really like the look of it. i'm just not sure about the fitment.. is there any light coming out at the edges of the cover at night? that might look weird..

anyone that got the covers please post some pics so i can make an easier decision.

thanks

thats the one

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am pretty sure there is a member here with the name GOHERD or something close to that, I know he has a set... see if you can find him...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yeah they are from Tommy Z. Check out this link..these are after I had them professionally painted. For you TZ - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle

I think these are sooo much better then the NON FLUSH VIP one's. The only problem is that TZ never massed produced these. I think myself and maybe one other member are the only one's that have them. The problem is that each hood/front fascia kind of fit differently especially if you've already removed your fascia for a grille mod..therefore the mold that TZ created will not be a perfect fit for any car. It's kind of like you're getting an unfinished product. I had to take them to a shop and they then had to sand/grind them to fit....then paint/clear. I think that Tommy just doesn't want to deliver this type of product and plus he's doing waaayyy to many other big money projects. I got very LUCKY to get this from him and that was after hounding for months.

If you truly want these then start the hounding/calling. If you are patient and can wait a few months you'll probably end up getting some. He should already have the mold created so I don't know? Good luck.....:fing02:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts