Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order last week and am wondering the status of the order. I know it's new and may not even be in the system yet, but I'm curious ...

VON 13068360

Thanks in advance,

-Ray

·
Registered
17 Posts
OldSchool said:
I placed an order last week and am wondering the status of the order. I know it's new and may not even be in the system yet, but I'm curious ...

VON 13068360

Thanks in advance,

-Ray
Nothing on the order yet. It has not been issued a VIN either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the help

I called my dealer and asked him to see if he could "push" the order a little farther along. There shouldn't be a delay since I didn't order a sunroof.

-Ray

·
Registered
45 Posts
They should have a way to check it online. But seeing how the dealers and financial systems still use a DOS system and dot matrix for state forms. I guess its best the engineering is in the car and not the tracking system.

·
Registered
107 Posts
OK guys/girls lets see if I can put down the info: for you.
Try this:

http://insightnl.extra.daimlerchrysler.com/inl_dealer/Dealer_LOGIN.jsp

Then enter your dealer code in the box. I found my code number on my order sheet next to the name of my dealer, it's a 5 diget number. Next page will show the name of your dealer. Go into vehicle trace, top left corner of page. Then read instructions. I had to enter dealer number again to get info:, this should take you to next page that lists vin's and status of vehicle.
I tried to locate status by using VON but nothing came up.
Good Luck.
Brian

·
Registered
53 Posts
Once my car went into 'D1' status I found that Vin Vision (http://insightnl.extra.daimlerchrysler.com/inl_dealer/Dealer_LOGIN.jsp)
was always behind at least a few days to a week with their status. It appears as though your only true current status will come from your dealer. They have a different route for getting the current status which is more accurate. Case in point, Vin Vision currently has my car at the first first facility point (not even hitting a railcar yet) and today my dealer notified me my car was at my dealership. I will take posession tommorrow. There is another post with a similar experience.
(Deep Lava Red)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Fast300C said:
OK guys/girls lets see if I can put down the info: for you.
Try this:

http://insightnl.extra.daimlerchrysler.com/inl_dealer/Dealer_LOGIN.jsp

Then enter your dealer code in the box. I found my code number on my order sheet next to the name of my dealer, it's a 5 diget number. Next page will show the name of your dealer. Go into vehicle trace, top left corner of page. Then read instructions. I had to enter dealer number again to get info:, this should take you to next page that lists vin's and status of vehicle.
I tried to locate status by using VON but nothing came up.
Good Luck.
Brian
Thanks for the info ,worked like a charm, mine is due to ship 5/31 and should be here by weeks end according to the dealer although on the site i am still D1. I will thourughly drive before I take delivery to make sure this car does not have the dreaded pull to the right which should have been corrected by now. If it pulls or drifts strongly I will walk and wait. : :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Data Mining Dealer Codes

I did some data mining and developed this list of 1198 dealer codes. This is not an all inclusive list of dealers. So if your dealer is not listed you can use any of these to get what you are looking for.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you use the search for dealer function on the Chrysler web site, and place your curser over any dealer on the map, its dealer code will appear at the bottom left corner of the page.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Data Mining Dealer Codes

Sorry I the file was not a valid file type.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
I tried using many of the C locations and none work. I ordered from carter dodge in north burnaby but for the life of me can not get in using that code. I went to the web and the web shows dealer is 09862....any help?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just tried it again and got in to main page by using that code. Once in I used it again to track vehicle, I don't have a vin yet. Walk me through what you are doing and I'll try to help.

·
Registered
95 Posts
is there a list of vins in there?
I dont have a vin # as I just ordered the car without sealing the deal. I just through a doqn payment down and was going to wait till the car got here beofre signing the papers. I was told that sunroofs are holding up production and my car wont be built till Sept. They say they have another that has got the go ahead and I was hoping I could see where that car was on the production line and or if a ship date.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes there is a list of VIN's when you enter your dealers cite. When you open the VIN it shows info: on that car. After you hit Vehicle Trace and go to next page you then pick dealer code again, enter it and hit submit and you get the VIN's.

·
Registered
95 Posts
any 300" in there or maybe you can tell me why I cant log in. I am using the dealer login and not the other...correct? I dont understand why I cant log in

1 - 20 of 27 Posts